Hedtec Xtreme II (Snell SA2010)
This helmet is available in the following sizes, please let us know what size you need in notes to merchant when ordering:
Hedtec Helmet Sizing
- XS = 52-53cm
- S = 54-55cm
- M = 56-57cm
- L = 58-59cm
- XL = 60-61cm
- XXL = 62-63cm
It is always best to measure your head accurately and not rely on a comparison to the size of your old helmet as different brands do vary. 95 times out of a 100 we ship the right size, but just in case you are unlucky and choose the wrong size, just ship it back to us and we will ship out a replacement free of charge.
To ensure you purchase the correct sized helmet, you need to measure the crown of your head. With a tape measure or piece of string, measure around your head, just above your ears in centimetres. Then refer to the information below to ensure you buy the correct helmet. Helmets should be a snug, secure fit and may be a little tighter than the worn one that you are used to. The fit of new helmets will relax a little over time.
A helmet bag is also offered, please click the following link to add to your basket:
About the Hedtec Xtreme II
The Hedtec full face Snell SA2010 approved as used by thousands of drivers worldwide and the official helmet for Silverstone driving experiences. It is not a FHR (HANS) helmet, but is used in many forms of motorsport where these devices are not mandatory such as Karting.
- Pretty and aerodynamic, hand laminated composite shell
- Front, top and rear vents for comfort
- Stainless steel venting screens
- High strength, anti scratch, flame retardant visor
- Ultra comfortable, removable, flame retardant liner
- Kevlar chin strap with double D ring fastener
- Accepts Hedtec helmet tear offs
- Available in gloss white only
- Sizes held in stock XS, S, M, L, XL & XXL
- Snell SA2010 approved
- Outstanding quality
- No gimmicks – how many F1 drivers have duck bill helmets?!
FREE UK Mainland Shipping on this Hedtec Xtreme II Helmet. Please note we do not ship this product overseas.